Mental Training in Sports: Applied Strategies for Success
7th and 8th of November - 19:30 às 22:00 (CET-1)
Mental Training in Sports: applied strategies for success.
Educate the audience about performance enhancement psychology and the importance of Mental Training for success.
At the end of this webinar the participants will:
- distinguish between clinical and performance psychology.
- understand the myths associated to mental training
- be aware of the factors that prevent a systematic application of Mental Training.
- know how mental training can be developed.
- recognize the foundations of high-level performance.
- acquire knowledge and strategies to develop mental toughness.
- be able to use instruments to assess and monitor mental skills development.
- have knowledge of diverse mental training areas and strategies to enhance performance.